I'm excited to take part in the Lucky Leprechaun Giveaway Hop hosted by Books Complete Me and I Am A Reader, Not a Writer.
I'm giving away an e-book copy of DEFENDING GLORY, first book in my romantic suspense Piedmont Island Trilogy series.
"If you're looking for a book with an engrossing storyline, characters you can't help but fall in love with and an author who knows how to create a winning masterpiece in the end, then look no further. Ms. Albert is an author to watch because she's definitely goings places. She is one author you shouldn't pass up!"
On Tuesday, March 22 I'll pick the winner's name at random.
To qualify, follow my blog. Yup. That's it. Plain and simple.
If you have time, (and I hope you do), please leave a comment based on the questions below. You'll double your chances to win DEFENDING GLORY.
As a writer, I find people and their quirks, traits, likes and dislikes fascinating. So, today, I'd like to find out a little something about you. And don't worry. I won't use any of this info in my books. Unless of course I change the names to protect the guilty! ;-)
1) What movie have you watched more times than any other?
2) What is your favorite vegetable?
3) What is your favorite song?
4) What is your favorite board game?
5) What is your favorite sweet treat?
6) What is your favorite sound?
7) What is your favorite morning beverage?
Aw, come on. Don't be shy. Tell you what, I'll go first.
1) My Fav Movie - Puppet Masters based on Robert Heinlein's novel, and starring Donald Sutherland
2) My Fav Vegetable - asparagus, served with lemon juice
3) My Fav Song - House of the Rising Sun by The Animals
4) My Fav Board game - Scrabble (Big surprise, huh?!)
5) My Fav Sweet - Milk chocolate (Not dark.)
6) My Fav Sound - Fingers on a keyboard. It's music to my ears.
7) My Fav Morning Beverage - Black coffee.
Now, it's your turn! What's your 7 favorites?
* * *
Thanks for dropping by on the Lucky Leprechaun Giveaway Hop.
* * *