Welcome to the latest edition of AKA's top ten list. It's mishmash of blog posts, videos, author interviews, and social media info that caught my attention. Enjoy!
1. Author Sally Campbell Repass dropped by my Piedmont Island blog this week to chat about her latest release, For the Love of Rachel.
2. This goes to prove you can fool a frog just so many times with a Smartphone, and then it gets even.
3. I interviewed author Marilyn Levinson on my Muriel Reeves Mysteries blog. She shared an except from her latest release A Murderer Among Us.
4. If you have not yet downloaded your FREE copy of A Gift For You, an anthology by Vanilla Heart Publishing authors, please do it now. It's a great collection of short stories and poems. My contribution is called A Baker's Dozen.
5. I've always believed literacy is key to a better, more productive life. Now, there's proof. Fifteen Amazing Effects of Prison Libraries.
6. Pinterest is the latest craze, and I'll admit I'm hooked. It's fun, easy, fast, and visual. To view my boards, and become a follower (I'll return the favor), click HERE.
7. Still unsure about Pinterest? Here are two articles that may convince you. Six Compelling Reasons You Should Use Pinterest, and Pinterest Has Barely Scratched the Surface. Here's Why!
8. What does espresso have to do with books? Plenty. This amazing Espresso Book machine will print a book--yours, mine, anyone's--in minutes.
9. Stolen Secrets is the latest from author Sandra Levy Cohen, and I just LOVE the cover. Check out my interview with Sandra. Her Dr. Cory Cohen mystery series is a must read.
10. Social media plays a dominant role in our lives. If your Facebook or blog account disappears your identity along with the data that you've shared is gone. Backupify allows you to connect and backup data with a One-Click Restore feature.
Well, that's it for today. Just a quick reminder to readers. To ensure you don't miss a single Anne K. Albert post, interview or giveaway, please become a follower on either GFC (Google Friend Connection) or NetworkedBlogs. In return you will have my sincere thanks and appreciation. :) As always, have a super day and happy reading!
* * *