1. Velvet steamroller characters conjure wonderful images and I had a blast chatting with Richard Brawer over at Muriel Reeves Mysteries. I interrogated, um, I mean, interviewed him and we talked about his latest release, Beyond Guilty.
2. There is this theory flying around cyberspace that using Google is destroying memory. Way back when in the Stone Age was I was a school girl, memorization was key to success. I never understood it. I failed to see the importance of wasting hours on stuff that didn't matter (to me). What's your take?
3. Tuesday was National Peanut Butter Day. But you know Peanut and Butter are also two wonderful little chihuahua's in my debut novel Defending Glory?
5. On J.L. Walter’s weekly feature, Saturday's Chapter post, I shared an excerpt of Defending Glory.
6. Remember when you were a kid and you banged on your mother's pots and pans and heard beautiful music? This Youtube video is the same concept, only a gazillion times better! Enjoy. :)
8. Follow me, I'll follow you: @annekalbert. Here are nine things you didn't know about Twitter.
9. Are you an author? Do you use hashtags? Check out these 44 Essential Twitter Hashtags every author should know.